Campsite Rules and Regulations
All residents, campers, and visitors are required to obey the following rules:
- Speed limit 5 mph. No motorcycles or mini bikes permitted past gate. Drivers of golf carts must have valid Ohio drivers license.
- Only one pet per site. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times, barking controlled. Dogs must be walked in designated areas away from sites – never on the beach. Please clean up after your pet. Dogi-pot bags are available throughout the park for your use.
- Campfires are permitted only in the designated campfire rings. Please do not move the fire rings. No cutting of trees. Violators will be evicted. Campfires out at 1:00 am.
- One RV and one vehicle per site only. All other vehicles must park in overflow parking areas. Tents in designated areas only.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am. Please notify office by 10 am if you plan to stay.
- Quiet hours are from 11 pm to 8 am. Please observe them.
- Unruly behavior, disorderly conduct or illegal drug use is not tolerated. Beer and alcoholic beverages permitted on sites, but only if kept under control and covered.
- Boating is not allowed in the pond. Fishing is permitted. No license necessary. Bait and tackle available at office. All fish are catch and release.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult at the pond and in restroom areas. Pond rules must be observed at all times. No smoking, glass bottles, or pets permitted on beach. Note: there is no lifeguard on duty at pond.
- Campers are expected to keep their site tidy. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground; help us keep the entire park clean for your enjoyment.
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times including any damages they may cause. Children must be at parents’ site by 10 pm.
- Mechanical repairs including changing of oil, lube, and washing of units is prohibited.
- Trash must be deposited in garbage containers located in front of park. Waste drains are for dishwater only. Please do not dump holding tanks in them.
- No fireworks or firearms permitted.
- Visitors must register at office before entering park and must leave by 11 pm.
Need Overnight Camping?
Camp sites and dates fill fast. Book your stay at Tall Timbers today!